top of page

Sign Up to Vote Absentee

If you prefer voting absentee, you can request your absentee ballot three ways: 


On paper by printing this form and mailing it to the Canyon County Elections Office:

On paper by contacting me. I'll send you the form in the mail or bring one by to make it easier for you to get it turned in. Contact me at: 208-484-8286 OR

bottom of page